CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

its been awhile


Hey,

so its been awhile........i figured id write a post for mrs lucy luc since shes wondering whats going on with me! what have i been up too well not to much really just life. i went and got my hair done on sunday and i love it, very manageable and more blonde wich is more to my liking :)
iv been feeling pretty good for the most part, i have my days but dont we all. i did have to go to the emergency room 2 weeks ago because of my darn gallbladder again and if i had known they can give you something for the pain i would have went all the time instead of dealing with it. i was in lala land after they doped me up, it was great lol and since then no attacks so i hope and pray i dont have one anytime soon. anything brings it on anymore, those attacks i hadnt eaten anything or drank anything to bring it on. the emergency room dr was sooooo nice too and good looking lol!
i went to a jewlery party last week, my first time it was lia sophia jewlery and i have to say the stuffs pretty nice, it was fun. i am helping to host one in august with my sister n law so that should be intresting. when i told some people i had went to a jewlery party because i was inviting them to the one im hosting and when i showed them my new hair cut they called me spoiled. okay i might be spoiled in someways but not always only when we have some extra cash. i dont no why i let it bug me so much, its my life , dont be jealous because my boyfriend treats me good! but i think alot of it has to do with because i dont have to work and they do and so my boyfriend buys me things when we have extra cash like i said. i really need to quit letting people bring me down and making me feel bad for what i have, dont i deserve a good life without being considered spoiled? i didnt always appreciate my life but i appreciate everything now!
anyway............. my son gets out of school on the 16th and after that i dont no what we are gonna do, hes gonna be bored out of his mind staying at home with mommy all day lol. he will be going to kindergarden next year, time is just a flyin by.
i have a wedding to go to this weekend its beachy casual dress so that works just not sure what to wear but im sure ill find something. my boyfriend doesnt wanna go so ill just be going and thats fine with me, will be nice to catch up with some friends. well thats all i feel like writing right now im gonna go take a nap im still tired. hey lucy my tomatoe plants seem to be doing okay i have a couple flowers on the one! oh and my boyfriends boss gave us a big wooden well that i put in my flower garden, love it! my hanging flower pots arent doing so good though for some reason, even watered them every day or other like u should and they are dying!!!!! okay well im gonna go, hope everyone is well im really behind on blogs , will catch up one day. hugs

17 comments:

garnett109 said...

I'm not a doctor but vitamin e is good for the galbladder

Lucy said...

Hey there pretty lady. You look great. Been busier than an ant after syrup haven't you. Just do not pay any mind that are envious of you. You deserve it. When you get to be 79 you just blow them off. Enjoy while you can. You are only young once. Glad you are doing pretty good. You need to get that gall bladder out and quit oggling the cute doctors. Big hugs, Lucy

Missie said...

Sounds like it's time to remove the gallbladder. I had mine removed in 2000.

Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

Loving the hair, every woman needs to be pampered every now and then :) you're not spoiled :P

Janie said...

Hi Tracy.. Your hair looks good... and where have you been??!! lol You know where I have been if you have checked your emails. hahaha! It sure does feel good to get a hair cut and new style!! Just ignore those people that do that to you! Try real hard to not let it bother you. You can do it.. if I can you can! I have not been on blogger have been so busy with family and stuff. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love, hugs, and prayers, Janie

Janie said...

Hi Tracy.. Your hair looks good... and where have you been??!! lol You know where I have been if you have checked your emails. hahaha! It sure does feel good to get a hair cut and new style!! Just ignore those people that do that to you! Try real hard to not let it bother you. You can do it.. if I can you can! I have not been on blogger have been so busy with family and stuff. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love, hugs, and prayers, Janie

Lucy said...

Just stopped in to see you again and see how my favorite girl is doing> Hopefully good. Take care.

Jamie said...

Love the hair girl!!! Good luck on keeping the kiddo busy during summer. If you figure something out please....please share! LOL....my kids have been out 4 days and it is not looking good for them....already! Take care of yourself.

Lucy said...

Hey kiddo, I did get it up, finally. I do have tomatoes. I have just about 3 full sized ones and a few blossoms and my basket tomatoe I have bunches of baby tomatoes and loads of blossoms. I don't know how good I will do on the topsy turvy but I have tomatos.

Lucy said...

You changed backgrounds didn't you?? I like it. Take care of you. Lucy

Lucy said...

Hey Terri, Thanks for the forwards. I really loved this one. It was beautiful.

Lucy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucy said...

Undies, a big mistake on my part. I bought them. Torture, torture. Never ever again but it did provide a little fun on the blog. I just was looking for something without elastic on the legs. My daughter may take them off my hands.

Lucy said...

Hope you are having a great 4th of July. Thank you for the hugs. Really needed them.

Lucy said...

Are you sure you are still alive?? Need to hear from you. Lucy

Lucy said...

Hey there girl you better keep in touch. You may be the last one to comment on ,y blog. I get to honest for some people sometimes and not to many like to read honesty so I deleted my honesty blog. Nothing like making some people uncomfortable by showing some feelings. Lucy

Lucy said...

Hey sweetie, I hven't forgotten you!!! I just sent you an invitation to visit my life blog I am writing about my life, growing up. Look at all the Lucy's on this page. Of all days to sleep late it is the day that my son in law is having surgery for colon cancer. In fact they should have started at 7:00. I slept so long I got up with the threat of a migraine. You take care of you pretty lady.