CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

just bla.........


so its sunday again, where did the weekend go its just flying by! im doing pretty good although today is a bla day for me, just dont feel like doing a darn thing!

was suppose to meet up with my cousin saterday nite (the one who left me hanging last weekend) she wanted to go bowling with the kids. no can do i told her, my son has a cold yet again and this time its a bad one and plus hes got stuff coming out of his eyes so i dont no if hes got pink eye, his eye isnt real red or anything. i didnt want her kids to get sick, she thinks i was just not wanting to go cause she asked why cant you just come. but hey im mom when the kid is sick i cant, well i can cause dad was here but i cant just leave while hes sick! plus boyfriend has a real bad cold and being a baby and he wouldnt want me to leave.

so just ended up going to walmart and getting some stuff on sale! and then went to the truck stop and ate dinner. came home played some wii and called it a nite, not that exciting but it was spent together with these darn sick people! lol i hope they dont pass this crap to me!

so we anyway we talked about getting together next weekend for bowling so we shall see what happens. i was invited to a party( a special only for girls kinda party) wink! in a couple weeks wich i will deffiently be trying to go too only because my friend who invited me i havent seen her in over a year and its been too long! well dont no what im going to do with myself today, well half the days gone already. i guess ill just finish up the laundry and figure out what me and the kid our gonna eat for dinner, daddys working. hope everyones weekend is going good. hugs

11 comments:

friedmsw said...

Can't end the weekend without going to Wal Mart. It is like a tradition or something!

garnett109 said...

Need requests for the Dr. Love Show

Lucy said...

Thanks for offering to be my kid. You know I really do treat my kids good and how this got totally out of control is beyond me. Have a good one. Lucy

Happy Being Me said...

I hope your able to avoid the illnesses. Take care and have a wonderful Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I hope your family will feel better soon. A lot of people are getting sick in Northern California, my son is getting a deep cough. Oh no! I love Wal-Mart ;) and gosh, you have a Wii? Lucky! Which games do you like to play??

Lucy said...

Hope you have a nice valentines day. We got about 4 to 5 inches of snow but it got really cold. You take care of yourself and I would gladly adopt you. I sent my daughter flowers and if that does not do it then I am through. Lucy

Lucy said...

You are a sweetie, You always have time for a line or 2 to this old lady, and I am old like it or not. Lucy

~Ann~ said...

Hi Tracey

I hope your son feels better. It is no fun when the little ones are sick.

Maybe you will get to go bowling next week.
(((Hugs)))

Lucy said...

Hey happy girl. Hope things are going good for you. Take care. Lucy

Lucy said...

Have a great day. Lucy

- said...

I found your blog Via Ann.

Gosh I haven't been Bowling in FOREVER...I love it, but when do bowl..after like 5 balls my hand begins to hurt and it's all downhill from there LOL.