CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday



So i guess everyones watching the football game????? is it still on lol. we dont watch football or any sports as a matter afact in this house, just not into it! i havent been around here latley cause i guess just not in a bloggy kind of mood and really havent been keeping up with everyone like i should, sorry :( ill get better! just havent had much to say nor anything really going on. my son didnt have school all week because of snow wich was nice but then started to get old as he started to get on my last neerve! i went out friday nite for karaoke with my niece, first time we accually went to a bar together, she was like weres all the young people at! i was like this is a bar/restaurant not a club or what ever you were exspecting. there was alot of older people there that nite but who cares i had fun, i got out of the house. my sister n law kept him friday and saterday nite. shes just always wanting to keep him and im not going to turn her down, she wants him she can have him, plus gets him out of the house. if it wasnt for pre-k id be the only person he really sees all week and we get tired of one another as you can imagine! i keep hearing about the fireproof movie , keep seeing it in the stores, bf saw that a church had it and you could go watch it for free. when i seen my sister n law she said she bought it and it was pretty good so she let me borrow it, i guess its a sign im ment to watch it hehehe. i havent watched it yet though, i gotta be in the mood to watch a movie. im doing pretty good mentally these days, i do have my set backs where i get depressed and really wish my pregression on getting better was faster but i really cant complain and have to remember not to! heres a pic of me and my niece friday nite , i think she is soooo pretty and glad she carrys her head high even though shes a big girl like me.she told me i have a soccer mom hair do, what is it she rockin lol. how come my picture went all the way up top of my page????? i didnt want it there grrrrrrr. so my cousin that i was suppose to catch up with , that never happened. strike 1!!!!!! the day before we were to hang out she was like i promise ill let you no something but as far as i no everythings as planned yada yada. the day of never heard from her, i gave her my numbers , i left the computer on all day incase she emailed me, nothing! so when she tryed ti i-m tomm from work im gonna let her have it cause i just dont deal with that, she could have let me no something dont just blow me off. 3 strikes your out with me, i try to trust people but everyone i come across is unreliable and it really sucks. so ill give her a chance but since shes part of my family lol im sure she'll find away to let me down again. she invited me to a beef n beer on the 21st and i havent said yes or no yet only because i dont no if i will have a ride there or not or a babysitter but you can guarentee i will have enough decency to let her no something and wont leave her hanging. well enough of that i hope all is well with everyone and everyone had a great weekend. hugs
























15 comments:

garnett109 said...

yep you been awol for awhile

kelly said...

sounds like you had fun.. I think it's a great picuture of the two of you..
Have a great week..
Kelly~

Lucy said...

Good picture!! Glad you got to have some fun. Keep on keepin on. Lucy

Janie said...

No I don't watch football but hubby does. :)I am not very good at waiting for someone to call. :) Glad you got some time out. Hope you have a great week. Hugs, Janie

Diana Swallow said...

Sounds like you had fun! Cute picture! Have a fabulous week!

Anonymous said...

Fireproof rocks my socks off LOL, I even just posted about it ;) I love that picture of you ladies, gorgeous!!!

Happy Being Me said...

My niece and I had a date too. Hope this week is treating you well. Take care,
Katie

How I See It said...

great picture of the two of you. have a great weekend.

Amelia said...

Very nice picture. I hope you start getting back around to us.

*HUGS*

Amelia said...

P.S. I didn't watch the Super Bowl.. I'm not into sports.

*M*

Lucy said...

I understand Tracy. Everyione sys write when you feel like it, to me, but I get up so early I kill time with the computer. Lucy

Lucy said...

You do ok in commenting on my blog. Just so I hear from you. Lucy

Lucy said...

You do ok in commenting on my blog. Just so I hear from you. Lucy

FlipFlop Mom said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!!!

I know what you mean about keeping p with blogs and not feeling like it.. I'm guilty of that .. A LOT lately.. and I thought winter would keep me glued to them all!!!

Amelia said...

Hey Tracy... Just dropping by to say hey. Hopefully, I'll be back up and Blogging soon.

*HUGS*