CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

good mornin!



im wide eyed and bushy tailed this mornin for the most part lol. i feel so much better right now than i have for days so i hope what ever i had is gone!!!!!! my son is still sick though, poor thing. i was going to send him to school because he was acting fine and no more throwing up but then he threw up this morning so couldnt send him. if i send him and school calls i have no way of picking him up so as much as i wanted him to go to school it isnt happening. iv really got to get to the hospital and get my usual blood work done and get my check up ct scan but just dont no how im going to do it with no ride. bf has the car all day while hes working and im stuck with no vehicle it can really be a pain in the butt! im trying to get a hold of my sister to seeif she can come help me out but shes always so busy and i hate asking for favors from people but i gotta get this stuff done. well when i was sick i lost over 10pds wich i was sooooo happy about but since i was able to eat a little yesterday i gained 2 back today wich is a bummer but i new it was gonna happen. so im just going to watch what i eat and not go crazy and see if the scale goes down anymore. thats my goal for this year is too not gain any weight and loose if at all possible while on these steroids and meds. im not saying its my resolution cause that never works, just really going to focus all i can on me and getting myself better so i can be a better mother and girlfriend! suppose to get some mixed weather this week, some snow :( did i mention im sure i have before i hateeeee snow! i dont have to go out in it so you would think it wouldnt bother me but i just worry about the people who have to drive on the rds etc and about bf cause he drives all day. hopefully we wont get to much. well gonna get off here and try to find something on this internet that will tell me how to get cat throw up off my carpet, iv scrubbed and scrubbed at it and i can still see a faint stain and its urking my nerves, wheres the carpet cleaner when you need it! hope everyone has a great monday and week. hugs

16 comments:

garnett109 said...

Throw a rug over the stain until you get cleaner

Amelia said...

I hope your son gets to feeling better and I don't like the snow either.

I don't think I would like not having a vehicle either.

*M*

Janie said...

So glad that you are feeling better Lucy. I am like you and hate to ask others for help. I did better when I didn't weigh every day. lol I hardly ever weigh anymore. I can tell when I gain weight by the way my clothes fit. I started wearing clothes without the elastic in the waist. lol When you can't button them up you have to try to loose weight. lol We are suppose to get snow tomorrow and I hate snow! I use 409 on my carpets. It hasn't taken the color out of my carpet. Bought carpet cleaning stuff and it didn't work. Hope you have a blessed day. Hugs, Janie

Janie said...

OOOPPPPSSSS! I knew I was on your page after reading first few lines! I typed too soon... I know that you are Tracy!! lmbo Her entry is after yours on my dashboard. So sorry. Have a great day. Hugs, Janie

Lucy said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. I appreciate it. I go a little nutz around Holidays. Most of the time I can stuff it but just didn't make it this time. Tracy you are a beautiful lady no matter what. You know Steroids makes it harder to lose. I like Garnett's idea about the cat puke. A rug. Lucy

Happy Being Me said...

Hoping your able to find a ride to where you need to go and that your son finds comfort and relief soon. Try baking soda and a little water for about a minute or two and see if that will remove the stain. Hoping this finds you happy, healthy and enjoying your everyday,
Katie

Missie said...

I don't drive much really, but when I want to or need to, I want my own car! LOL

Have a good week.

Christine Jeske said...

Nice to meet you Tracy. :D My blog is kind of hibernating right now but I mean to start updating again soon. Hope to talk to you later. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Aw, I hope your son feels better!!! My goodness, I hate snow too. I used to think snow was so magical... until it turned brown from the mud and made it impossible for me to drive in. Wow, over 20 followers. You're a popular missy!!

Kerry McKibbins said...

I hate it when dh has the car too.
Just found your blog = I'll be back!

Lucy said...

So glad you are feeling better, in fact good. Just keep it up. Thanks again for your support. It is going to get better one way or the other. Lucy

Lucy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
How I See It said...

glad you are feeling better. don't you just hate the winter? today the sun is shining and I feel good. hope you do, too.

Lucy said...

Hey Tracy, right back at you. Good to see you. Hope things are going well for you. Lucy

FlipFlop Mom said...

I hope you and your son are feeling better... !!

friedmsw said...

Since my fall in the kitchen I can relate a little to having to rely on others for transportation. It can be awful! Hope a family member or friend can help you out.