CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

just another monday

well its monday again just another day! but im glad to have woken up and alive lol. nothing to intresting going on right now, weekend was pretty unevenful, bf didnt take me anywhere i guess just too tired and i didnt push the issue. this week it will get to me though ill be going stir crazy wanting to get out of this house. i mopped the floor today and washed the runner at the door way and as bf was leaving today he slipped, i havent seen him yet but i hope he didnt really hurt himself , he said his toe hurts, i felt so bad! he apologized to me though cause he flipped out on me and i was like what?????? all i did was mopp the darn floor lol. i had to get gum out of my sons hair tonite for the first time, i new it was bound to happen. i asked him how it got there and he said he put it in there, he must think its like stickers and they come right out but trust me he no longer thinks that, i had to use peanutbutter it worked great! i got my blood work done friday cause my sis came down and took me so hopefully ill hear from my dr soon, curouis to no what my muscle test came back like. i havent felt good the last couple days just so weak and like i could just collapse at anytime when walking around, not a good feelin. today i felt better though, hense mopping the floor lol. i get depressed and dont like it but soooo glad i dont get it like some people i no or read about, i feel really bad for people who have depression bad. my sis has it real bad and about once a month i have to talk her down or let her no life is worth living no matter what. it just really breaks my heart to see people suffer like that, i truley hope i never get it that bad! we were suppose to get snow over the weekend but we didnt thank god!!!!!! not even rain it was accually nice out. my weight is getting on my nerves!!!!!! im up 13 pds in aweek. i no its from swelling and such and maybe cause i have been eating what i want but i havent been eating alot. i just truley truley hate gaining and dread weighing myself but its like a drug i have to do it! but if my test come back bad that might have something to do with it to, my muscles come into play with my weight i think. well thats about it nothing exciting like i said, i hope everyone whos having a hard time gets thrue it and your all in my thoughts and prayers. have a good week. hugs

10 comments:

Missie said...

feel better!

Try to have a good week.

garnett109 said...

use sissors for gum in the hair and leave one big bald spot, it helps them to remember not to do it again , it works I only had gum in my hair once! LOL!

Janie said...

I am glad that you have another page open up for comments. I hate those side comment boxes. Have to try and remember what they said and then make a statement on it. lol One time Gary had a car wreak at the drive through at the bank.. backed up into someone and guess what ... it was my fault. lmbo I told him that was pretty good to be able to blame someone else for his wreck. lol Hope you get to feeling better soon. Hugs, Janie

Kerry McKibbins said...

I hope you have a good week :-)

Lucy said...

Hi Tracy, Do not obcess about your weight. You are so pretty and I have a picture of my son who was always thin and on steroids his weight climbed and he did not look like himself but the steroids helped get him back to a ittle better quality of life. You have a reason to gain weight and most of us just like to eat. It is bitter cold. 10 above and windchill got down to 10 degrees below.

How I See It said...

don't worry about that weight gain, too much. it probably is due to the medication you're on and the inactivity due to your illness. depression is a bummer. so glad you can get up and put on a cheery happy face in the morning. you go girl!

Amelia said...

I hope you feel better. I'm sorry about your boyfriend falling.. he shouldn't have went off on you though. We're human.. hmm I went off on my boyfriend over coffee this morning, maybe I should apologize. lol

*M*

Anonymous said...

That's right, depression is well.. depressing LOL! But God is the antidepressant and he brings joy, all we have to do is pray ;). We're lucky huh?

I've never heard of using peanut butter to remove gum in the hair but then again, I never had gum in my hair... yet, I hope I didn't just jinx that!!

I could very easily gain 13 pounds in one week, it's dreadful eh? The good thing is, we're most likely to lose that much weight in one week too. Keep up the good spirit and you'll be fine :)

Jill Marie said...

I hope your feeling better soon. I've been trying to fight off the winter depression for several weeks now. It gets to be a seasonal thing for me. Some years are better than others and some just suck golf balls.
Keep your chin up.

Amelia said...

Hey you, I left you a voice comment.

*HUGS*