CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

annoyed



SO FORGOT TO POST THAT THE MOVIE CHANGELING WAS GREAT! I LOVED IT, BUT SOOOO SAD. SOOOOO HMMMM WHAT DID I WRITE ABOUT LAST, I ALWAYS FORGET LOL.

MY SISTER IS JUST ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ME, SHES GOING TO BE 45 BUT SHE ISNT ACTING IT! SHES ALL MAD AT ME BECAUSE I HAVENT TALKED TO HER IN LIKE A WEEK N HALF! GET OVER IT! SHES ALWAYS BUSY AND IM FINE WITH THAT AND IM NEVER BUSY SO I TALK TO HER WHEN I TALK TO HER. WE DO NORMALLY TALK EVERYDAY OR EVERYCOUPLE DAYS BUT SHE SAID SHE WOULD CALL ME BECAUSE IM ALWAYS CALLING HER , SO THATS FINE. WELL IV BEEN BUSY LATLEY WITH FUNERAL AND GOT THE NEW CAR SO BEEN GETTING OUT MORE . SO ANYWAY I CALL HER TODAY AND SHE WASNT HOME SO LEFT HER A MESSAGE . I GET ON THE COMPUTER AND READ EMAILS AND THERES ONE FROM HER AND SHES ASKING ME WHAT MY PROBLEM IS AND NOT IN A NICE WAY AND SAYING I NEED TO GROW UP AND QUIT BEING PISSY ETC ETC. WHAT THE HELL DID I DO??????? SHES GOT SOME SEROUIS ISSUES. AND TOO TOP IT OFF WHEN SHES MAD AT ME ITS SHES ALWAYS GOTTA THROW THIS IN MY FACE" AFTER ALL IV DONE FOR YOU" WHY DO ANYTHING FOR ME IF IM GOING TO BE CONSTANTLY REMINDED ABOUT IT!!!! UGH SHE JUST RUINED MY DAY BIG TIME BECAUSE I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO HER.

MY SON DIDNT HAVE SCHOOL TODAY SO HES HOME DRIVING ME CRAZY, NA NOT REALLY HES ACCUALLY NOT GIVING ME ANY PROBLEMS FOR A CHANGE.

I GO SEE MY SPECALIST TOMM AND GOOD THING BECAUSE FOR 2 DAYS WICH I DIDNT REALIZE MY REG DRS OFFICE HAS BEEN TRYING TO REACH ME. MY PRIMARY DR WANTED TO NO WHEN I WAS GOING TO SEE THE OTHER DR BECAUSE MY LIVER AND MUSCLE TEST CAME BACK HIGH. MY REG DR GETS MY RESULTS TOO WHEN I GET TEST DONE. I TOLD THEM I WILL BE SEEING THE DR TOMM AND SAID I DIDNT NO ANYTHING ABOUT THE TEST BECAUSE I GOT THEM DONE 3 WEEKS AGO AND THEY HAVENT CALLED ME TO TELL ME ANYTHING. I GUESS THEY FIGURED THEY WOULD WAIT BECAUSE I WOULD BE SEEING HIM SOOON. WHO NO'S, JUST WEIRD MY REG DR WOULD CALL, HE NEVER DOES. UGH IM SOOOOO IRRITATED RIGHT NOW, ITS AMAZING HOW SOME PEOPLE CAN JUST REALLY RUIN YOUR DAY REAL FAST. HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY. HUGS

10 comments:

garnett109 said...

Sorry to hear all that, oh hell my liver levels have been off the charts for 20 years lol!

Happy Being Me said...

Sounds like your day is not treating you very well. Hoping your tomorrow treats you better. Take care of you,
Katie

Happy Being Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelly said...

call her and tell her you love her anyway.. trust me.. I know things can't quite crazy between sisters.. but I would give anything to have my sister here... so sad that you don't realize what you have until it's gone.. sooooo, be good to eachother.. make time for eachother.. just be there for eachother.. because tomorrow she could be gone.. I hope this does not offend you in anyway..because that is not my intentions.. I really hope your day gets better..
Hugs
Kelly~

friedmsw said...

I do not have a sister. However, I have seen how crazy things can get between my mother and aunt. I have been my mother's sounding board. Hope things get better for you soon!

Lucy said...

Tracy, do they ever goive you any hope this condition could go away eventually? I do hope it quits doing crazy things to your body but believe me I know it is hard tro deal with a chronic illness that seems to change every day. Lucy

Amelia said...

I liked the Changeling a lot too.. Sorry about your sister... some people never grow up.

Make sure you keep your appointments!!

~Ann~ said...

What is that saying. You can pick your friends but your cant pick your family. Isnt that the truth! Hope your day got better. I know, I am a bit late and trying to catch up :)

Lucy said...

Tracy, You have every right to complain. You are young and I know from experience it is no fun getting old, but it is no fun to be young and have to deal with a chronic illnerss. I hope you will feel better soon. I like your blog, by the way. Lucy

Christy said...

Tracy,
I'm definitely going to rent Changeling. I'm a sucker for sad movies. Don't ask me why...

How did your appt go? I know all of this really sucks, and probably the worst of it is the prednisone.. you know.. the devil drug!!!

I know I've told you before, but my friend's husband was diagnosed with myositis and had several years of treatment, and he his muscle tests have been fine now for about 4 or 5 years. I'm really hoping that's the case with you!