CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

its been awhile

Its been awhile since i wrote, just havent been in the mood and plus switched over to verizon internet and so i have to figure things out lol. can anyone tell me how to switch my email contacts over to my new address????? im such a ditz sometimes! this week has been a pretty good one, i was deffiently in a better mood thats for sure except.............. my son is driving me crazy! okay i get that hes 5 but the things hes doing i just cant take! i was in the livingroom the other day and seen some chip crumbs on the floor, okay........ but further inspection he done stuffed a couple handfulls of chips under my couch and they were sticking out! i cant deal with food around the house and being hidden, i think its nasty and i dont want no bugs! then i find cheese wrappers under is his bed, candy wrappers etc. you would think i dont feed my kid the way he is hiding stuff. trust me hes well fed and 10pds over weight to prove it so why is he acting like this, just because i dont say yes to everything he wants? if it was up to him he would probobly eat all day, hes a picker and he wants junk all the time, i cant have that. i dont want him to have a weight problem when he grows up. so we had a talk with him about just taking food and hiding it etc and hopefully he gets it thrue his head because i dont want to keep dealing with this. my neice is suppose to be comeing down to spend the nite tonite( its my sisters daughter the one that STILL ISNT TALKING TO ME) so we'll see if she shows up, she wont call most likley just show up wich i hate! so things are pretty good around here and hope they continue that way. hope everyone has a great weekend. hugs

10 comments:

garnett109 said...

Keep your aol tool bar and use aol mail

Happy Being Me said...

I have a friend whose son use to have this fetish until..... she bought nothing by healthy! Problem solved. Hoping your niece shows up and you have a great time. Take care and enjoy!
Katie

friedmsw said...

I am not a parent, so I can not help with your parenting issue. I just know that being a parent is the toughest "job" there is. Wanted to come by to say 'hello' and see how you are doing. Have a good weekend!!

Janie said...

I just started using Internet Explorer because AOL toolbar was locking up pages! It was driving me crazy! When I go in on Internet explorer.. it shows AOL. I just click the link for email and sign in. I sign out after reading my email. I do not want to be on AOL browser again. :( I have had to learn how to do things all over it again but it is worth not having my pages lock up.
These kids, you just never know what they are going to do or say. lol Hope things go well with you and your sister. Hugs, Janie

~Ann~ said...

Good Luck with the email thing. I only sign into AOL to read mail. I think the browser is so bad and constantly getting frozen. So I use IE for internet stuff. You son is being sneaky. :) Arent most kids? LOL! That would get frusterating but in a way it makes me smile!

Have a great day

Lucy said...

Tracy I have a award from the netherlands for you if you would care to pick it up on my blog. I need to give it to 8 people and thopught uu migfht like it but I see that you have redone your blog so see if it will fit. Lucy

Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog layout, it sure reminds me of Spring!!

One time I found a cookie under my 3 yr old's bed, I guess he was saving it for later but it was stale by the time I found it. Gross!

I keep all of the food OUT OF REACH and my son knows not to enter the kitchen without his Mommy! I am pretty much the only one who has access to his food and I control what he eats.

I also pay attention to his plate and he must ask me permission before he throws away his plate (I don't want him to throw away healthy food and starve because he is picky). Because I watch his plate, I know when he's not smuggling food for later use ;)

Hope that helped!! Have fun with your niece!!

P.S. I imported (or was it exported, hmm) my contacts from one gmail account to the other gmail account. I am not sure if you can do that between different e-mail providers? Good luck on that one!!

Lucy said...

Have a good day Tracy and take care. Lucy

Lucy said...

Do you know what I like about you, Tracy, You are like me as far as saying what you are thinking, in your blog. I have taken some flack for being open about things that happen in our life. To me that is the whole reason for writing what I considered a journal. I can say what I want as long as I do not hurt someone else in doing so. I just vented. Hope you don't mind. Lucy

Lucy said...

Keep on keepin on. How s the laptop behaving.? Lucy