CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

rain rain go away

Its raining today, its so gloomy but im not so thats all that counts lol! we went out for karaoke last nite at this buffet resturant and went because we can take our son, they allow kids to go. it was fun and nice to see some friends! just recently i had a male friend or i shouldnt say hes my friend because we dont talk like that but iv known him for years and he goes to karaoke where i go. he caught me on the computer and was talking to me and told me years ago he had a crush on me......... it was so nice to hear. and was saying how i am still cute etc and i felt bad him saying that because i do have a boyfriend of 6yrs but sure did make this old lady feel good! i havent been hit on for what seems like forever and always feel down about myself and for someone to say sweet things sure brightened my day and spirits! so i was talking to that guy when my boyfriend came hom from work but he didnt care i was talking to him, hes not the jealous type. i said hes flirting with me do you care???? he was like no and i dont think he really believed me but i told him somethings the guy had said and he was like yes he was deffiently flirting but again....... doesnt seem to faze boyfriend. im glad it doesnt bother him but also wish he would show something and at least realize that someone else could be attracted to me lol. but anyway....... this week is going by fast and i hope this weekend is a nice one because i feel like taking a nice long car ride thrue some back ,hilly , farmy, amishy roads lol. i wrote my sister( the one not talking to me) and told her this is my last attempt to find out what i did. she wrote me back and said she isnt ignoring me and is just busy with husband retiring and etc but she will be in touch and loves me, now WTH! how come she can be busy but jump down my throat when i was busy and didnt get back to her????? somethings i will never understand lol! anyway hope everyone is doing good. i dont like this new verizon internet i have, its faster ill give it that but alot of times i cant get on??????? take care, hugs

16 comments:

garnett109 said...

never heard of a buffet bar karaoke,that's just weird?

Amelia said...

My boyfriend is very jealous... I, on the other hand, am a lot like your boyfriend.

*M*

Jamie said...

I wouldn't mind a few drops out this way. It's sooo dry. Glad that everything is working out with you and your sister.

And Wow!!! that is really not jealous!!! If I said those things to my hubby, I would be restricted from the computer forever. LOL


Hope you have a good week. Thanks for always checking in on me!!

Janie said...

Men!! lol Who understands them. He can't admit it to you because it might show he has a weakness. lol Hope you have a good time going for a ride. Hugs, Janie

~Ann~ said...

Karaoke sounds like fun. Although, I dont think I could ever do that. Send some rain my way! I'd totally love it. Id rather have the rain than snow. We are actually expecting snow tomorrow. Strange.

Missie said...

Enjoy your weekend!!

Lucy said...

Glad you got out and enjoyed yourself. Sorry about Verison. I thought that was really reliable.

Happy Being Me said...

Your blog is so pretty. Men, we can't live with them and I'd be scared to live without em. Take care with hopes your weekend is good to you!

kelly said...

exactly!! everybody likes to hear those kind of things once in awhile.. trust...very important to any relationship.. as they say..you can always look..just don't touch!!!
hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Kelly~

Anonymous said...

My husband is NOT the jealous type and I used to try to make him jealous, just so I can feel wanted.

Then I learned about a verse from the Bible:

"The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil." -Proverbs 31:11

Even though my husband could care less about guys having crushes on me, I need to be a woman that he can trust. That's why I avoid talking to men that flirt with me, it closes the door on temptation (on both side).

Glad you have fun at the Karaoke!

<3 Martha

Lucy said...

Hey there youngun, You are looking pretty snappy, and out partyin. You GO GIRL. It was colder than heck here yesterday, a little warmer today and no rain. We need rain but wait till it is a little warmer. Lucy

Lucy said...

Hi Tracy, did I mention I really like your blog. It is so cheerful. It is colder than billy hell considering it is supposed to be spring. Take care my girl. Lucy

Lucy said...

Just dropped in to say have a good day.

Lucy said...

Just wanted to visit your cheerful bright blog and see your pretty face. Keep your fingers crossed on my Credit Card. I won't believe it till I get a statement. Lucy

Anonymous said...

Oh no, you did not offend me. But I added an update asking the girls to not to comment about my husband ;) you commented before I added the update so I understood perfectly :)

Lucy said...

I have an appointment Fri. Have a hard time getting through the last part of the day. I said it ALL ON MY BLOG, but good news on daUGHTERS MOLE ON HER BACK. iT WAS BENIGN. Grandson and wife ands son are spending a day and 2 nights here. Hubby not happy cause he is afraid Spunky and child will not get along, and we have a very small house. I will enjoy it though. We have no kids together. They are mine, lord knows all mine!! Don't know wheather to laugh or cry sometimes.