CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

for heather

Heather, over @ corset, asked for some participation of her readers and so here is my answers to her questions.

1. I have several bible verses that I have committed to memory that give me strength when I am discouraged. Can you share a few of your favorite? Or maybe just a quote or passage or song lyric that you find empowering? / i dont really know any verses or quotes, i just make sure i remind myself no matter how hard it is to do that sometimes that someone out there has bigger problems then me and has gone thrue more. i just try to appreciate what i have because it can be taken away from you! and talking to people help me get thrue things.




2. What would you consider your "lean" years as far as finances are concerned? Many might say college - or when they were newly married. Tell me about your hard times and how you survived... ramen noodles? I may glean some tips that help us get through! / well right now isnt too bad for us still have some tax money :) but every winter it is hard! work gets slow and so no work means dont get payed and we get behind on bills but somehow we make it thrue. im a sahm so that doesnt help, but cant afford daycare and with being sick that doesnt help. we eat alot of bolonge and hotdogs, cheap meals! and try to cut out what exspenses you dont need



3. I'm interested in your love stories. It's discouraging to not be "lucky in love". My first marriage was abyssmal. My second marriage was, without a doubt, the greatest disappointment I've ever faced. I want to hear stories about how you may have given up on finding someone special and ended up meeting him... / the man im with is my longest relationship ever, weve been together 6yrs, before that i was only with guys maybe 8months? i met him thrue my sister, hes already been married i havent. we have a open, honest relationship and i love him dearly and hope to marry him one day. we have are bad days too but i truly believe if you have trust and honesty in your relationship you can make it!


4. I'm loving having TV again after 3 weeks of not really watching. I'm a big tv junkie. My favorite show right now is Jon & Kate Plus 8... what show are you watching obsessively and why?/ i like john and kate plus 8 too, diners drivein and dives, kitchen nitemares, hells kitchen, biggest loser etc



I'm also a big magazine reader. I love People, Shape, Self, Weight Watchers, Family Circle, Good Housekeeping... lots and lots of random mags. What magazine do you never miss? Why?/ i read the country magazine sometimes and people at the store but dont get any sent to my house right now :( mostley read books!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for playing! I am really enjoying the answers...

Amelia said...

I think we all have financial hardships. Mine is right now because I'm paying down these credit cards and have to put other things to the side so that I can get 'em paid off.

*M*

Happy Being Me said...

Thank you for stopping in for a visit. I love these kinds of reads where we get to know someone just a little bit better - Thanks for sharing a part of you. I've become a follower. Hope your Today is good to you. Take care,
Katie