CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

in pain!!!


my day just isnt going well! i feel so sick, my gallbladder has been acting up since 3am. i made the mistake of eating a yogurt and special k bar around 9 cause i was hungrey . i started having so much more pain it was making me cry, laid down in bed and tossed and turned and fell asleep for half an hr. im afraid to eat anything the rest of the day cause i cant deal with the pain, the pain i have right now i can tolerate but a fullblown attack noooooooo, plus all i taste is acid in my mouth. i really wish i could just get this gallbladder out but cant cause of no insurnace and if i go to hospital they arent going to help me just send me home and with a bill i dont need so i guess all i can do is feel like crap :( my weekend was okay felt bad all weekend also so didnt leave the house, im sure bf was happy about that, that he didnt have to take me anywhere. he cooked dinner last nite for me but of course i had to clean up but i prefer that anyway cause i like my kitchen cleaned spotless and i would just go back in when he was done cause he doesnt do it to my satisfaction lol. we had baked boneless shake in bake porkchops, mashed potatoes and gravy and corn it was yummo! we bought a wii game system over the weekend also, like we need that! bf wanted it though and he pays the bills so what could i say, plus if your gonna get one better get it now iv been told cause around christmas time they are almost impossible to find or outragously priced. so i played it and its pretty fun, i can see where it can become addicting. he also bought 2 games , sims deserted island or something, and a harry potter one. well gotta get off here i gotta go shower for my drs appt. have a good day. hugs

7 comments:

Ericanbiloxi said...

having no insurance sucks!
Have you tried looking for help from groups in your area.....Hey, ya never know*

AGirlNexDoorCreation said...

Prayers going up for you now...big hugs my friend..big big hugs,TerryAnn

Robin said...

Just had my gall bladder out October 2nd. It was a piece of cake compared to the pain I was having. I hope you can find a way to get it out, if it ruptures or you get a blockage it can be very serious. Best wishes...

friedmsw said...

Do you live anywhere near a public university hospital? Or a large hospital? I know that the hospital I work at has a Charity Care program for those who have no insurance who live in this state. The hospital spends ALOT of money each year in caring for people who do not have insurance. I know that there are times I have gall bladder attacks. Those attacks can make your whole body hurt. You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Amelia said...

You may want to check around at some churches or The United Way or something. There are places that may be able to help. *M*

http://learningtoadapt.blogspot.com

How I See It said...

this could become serious. I would check out the hospital's policy for non-insurance patients. maybe you can pay on a sliding scale...just a few dollars a month kind of thing.
Karen

Janie said...

You might call the hospital and ask if there is some one to call to get help. Salvation Army helps but don't know about hospital. Will sure keep you in my prayers. Hugs, Janie