CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

if i hear NO one more time.......

omg if my son says no to me one more time today im gonna go crazy! when i ask him to do something its no............ i hope hes gonna out grow this cause momma dont like it! im sooooo moody today, dont wanna talk to NO ONE and everyone is irratating me, same thing yesterday. i was getting all upset over little things and wanting to cry lol. i think we are going to karaoke tonite at this place called beach combers. going to take our son with us because we are going to have dinner first then karaoke starts at 8 and we normally leave by 9:30, wich cause my sons with us we have to leave the bar/ restaurant by 10 anyway. this will be the first time iv been to karaoke since may, i use to go at least every other weekend until i became sick. this week seems to be going by fast, tomm is thursday already yay! i wish i new how to get pretty pictures on my blog like everyone else, im sooooo slow at this! well hugs to everyone! have a good nite

3 comments:

Ericanbiloxi said...

LOL, I feel for ya on the NO issue with your baby. It just gets worse when they get older and start lengthy debates on WHY?????
Stay strong.

Amelia said...

Mine does the "no" thing too. I think they eventually get over that.

*M*

Missie said...

Just wait till your son turns 18! lol