CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

christmas eve pictures!


my nephews son, my dad and my son




my son, me and my 17yr old niece










me and my really tall nephew lol who's 21






















my sister who's been like a mom to me!














































me and my older sister





































me and my son me and my dad
okay so thats it for now, im sure your tired of seeing my face, i no i sure am! hugs





8 comments:

Estela said...

I LOVE that green blouse! Brings out your rosey cheeks!

So many memories are made in pictures.

Estela in South TX

garnett109 said...

great pics thanks for sharing!

Amelia said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! You looked so pretty on Christmas Eve! (((HUGS)))

Lucy said...

What lovely pictures and lovely family. You are looking good. Tracy If possible try to stay in touch with your family. I wish I had my sisters and brothers and mom and dad to have a picture taken of all and love them. I miss all of them. You had a nice Christmas it sounds like. I hope so. Love Lucy

friedmsw said...

Thanks for sharing tthe pictures, Tracey. I really enjoyed seeing other members of your family. Your little boy is just TOO CUTE!

How I See It said...

Love the new look! thanks for sharing your family with us. beautiful pictures!

Janie said...

Those are great photos Tracy. Thank you for sharing. Glad you had a great Christmas. Wishing you a wonderful New Year. Hugs, Janie

Lucy said...

It looked to me like you enjoyed yourself with everyone. That is a good thing. Won over my stomach I think. Finally broke dowm the magic pill that is a source of last resort. It works great but has nasty side effects, plus the pharmacy can't get them anymore, so I try to hoard them. Lucy