CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

tired

im just so drained right now for some reason! i just wanna go to bed and its only 5:30 lol. i dont no if its from doing alot yesterday and today and it just wiped me out or what but iv been dragging. went and got blood work done and had to stop a few times when i was walking, felt like i was gonna drop right there. kept the kid home today, hes doing better but still dont feel good as hes still being quite and just lieing around. i made some turkey noodle soup today so that was a nice easy dinner in the crockpot, although my egg noodles got all mushy :( still taste good though. my sister n law is the one who took me to get blood work and it was nice talking to her, i really dont see her much but shes like a sis to me. she told me today she is deffiently divorseing my brother( my twin) and its really no surprise. shes just getting some stuff straightened out and her plan on what shes going to do etc. theyve needed to be divorsed forever ago but she was always to afraid to leave and he wont go. my brother unfortunally has problems, not a good person, i no deep down he is somewheres but it just doesnt show. hes got a drinking problem and is a very mean person when he drinks and he becomes verbully abusive and has been physically before. so i guess shes just had enough, 10yrs worth or so and so im glad shes doing this. i worry what will happen to my brother when this all comes out and brought into action cause hes the type if he cant have her no one can but i hope he can get straightened out and get help. still dont have the darn christmas tree up, i hope bf gets it down from attic at least by the weekend so i can put it up, christmas will be here before you no it! i hope everyone is having a good day. im gonna lay down and read for a bit. hugs

5 comments:

Happy Being Me said...

I think the weather has alot to do with alot of what going on these days. Hoping rest, comfort and some relief is on it's way to you. Take care of you my friend,
Katie

Amelia said...

I'm glad that your SIL is getting out of that situation. *M*

garnett109 said...

Never put noodles in a slow cooker that's why they got mushie do the noodles on the stove then put in the broth.

Lucy said...

I do hope your son feels better and you to. I am like you I cook turkey or chicken in the crockpot and my noodles get squishy to. I hope you regain some of your energy. I do know what drinking caN DO IN A MARRIAGE. yOUR SISTER IN LAW needs to get out. My sons wife was the same, then finally took the plunge and did it. Lucy

friedmsw said...

I hope that you and your son feel better soon! I agree with Katie that the weather could have alot to do with feeling the way you do. Sorry to hear about your brother.