CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

i hope everyone is truley haveing a wonderful day! i am for the most part but am feeling a little down. my father is only about a mile away and i wont see him today, hes at my brothers house with my sister having dinner. i wont hear from him today or get invited but what else is new. its just me and the kid , daddys working! i really feel like the black sheep and dont no why i am. i did get to see my dad yesterday and have lots of pics wich i will put up. seen both my sisters and nieces and nephews at my dads for my sons accual birthday and for christmas eve dinner. it accually was a very nice time and we all got along. my sister the one im very close with bought me like 5, 6 presents and they were all great! she gives me such wondeful stuff cause she no's just what i like. the most special thing she did for me this year was put together a a little photo album for me of pictures of my mother, she died when i was 5yrs old and i dont remember her much and only had like 3 pictures of her. so my sister tryed to round up some more pictures from family members to give to me but only found a couple more but i will truley cherish what she found for me. she also made me copies of my mother and fathers wedding picture and pic of just my mom and dad and put them in frames for me. this was truley the best present ever, makes me teary eyed just thinking about it. i no when i was younger i didnt care honestly about pictures and if i didnt have my parents wedding picture or my mothers it didnt bother me, now that im older i appreciate that stuff and want all i can get my hands on. also i can show my son who his mom mom was. i love you mommy and wish you were here, i miss you everyday! okay enough depressing stuff. hope everyone is safe and having fun and happy. hugs

4 comments:

Myra said...

The best gifts are those from the heart! Your sis put some effort into your gift, and just that she even thought of it will be a treasure for you always! Merry Christmas!

Amelia said...

I'm sorry that it wasn't the best of Christmas days for you. I bet that album of your mother was very special. (((HUGS))) *M*

Lucy said...

Tracy, it looks to me like you have family that cares. Don't push them away. My dear girl, steroids made Alan different in most respects and I think that is happening to you. I love your hair.

Lucy said...

I am glad you enjoyed your Christmas as much as you did and I hope you have a SUPER HAPPY NEW YEAR. Hope each day you get better. Lucy