CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

its thursday already........

wow this week is going by real fast to me.......... dont have much going on really. bf has had a little work this week so far, not much! will be intresting to see what his paycheck is for. we go thrue this stress every year during the winter because of the type of job he has but this year with the bad economy it just didnt help and so the stress is here a little sooner than usual and im hating it! but we were able to pay rent wich i was relieved about, was a little worried. theres no other jobs really out there right now and i should say nothing that is worth taking that we can get by on with one income. bf and i are i arent getting along and havent for 3 days, it mostley starts at nite , maybe hes just tired, i no it could be stress too but i cant let it take control over us cause its not going to help matters you know. he says its my attitude and how i say things, and thats what gets him started, well it could very well be........... will have to work on that, but when im stressed it shows! today was library day at my sons school, every thursday they get to pick out a new book but he didnt cause he couldnt return the one from last thursday cause we cant find it! i could kill him lol, he throws his stuff all around and never no's what he does with stuff, probobly got thrown away in the shuffle of his room being cleaned out and redone. i just dont want to have to pay alot for the book cause when he got it it was missing pages and ripped up, but what can you do. he got his hearing checked at school today and paper says he hears fine so WHY THEN DONT HE LISTEN TO ME!!!!! lol, still gotta get his eyes double checked they said again, just havent been able to take him to eye drs with the whole car situation. bf worked on the car yesterday and thinks its fixed , $90 some dollers later, its sucking us dry, what it does is you'll be driving and it just shuts off but will restart but will keep shutting off the whole time, so he put a part in and let the car run for an hr and it stayed running so hopefully that was it. if that was it thank you lord for fixing one problem in my life right now! you no what sucks though , you buy these parts and they end up not being the problem and you cant return them so we have over $100 in parts that have to stay in the car even though they didnt need to be replaced. i just never could understand why you cant return them if you didnt use them , once you open box its yours! i need to start christmas decorating around here just have been to lazy lol plus bf has to go up in the attic and thats a pain to get him to do that.............. well i guess ill get back to doing my laundry it never ends around here. hope everyone has a great day. also dont forget if you want a christmas card from just email me, you dont have to send me a card back to recieve one.
moody7279@aol.com. i going to try to pick some cards up this weekend. hugs

5 comments:

Amelia said...

Hey there. I'm sorry to here about the job situation. Some of my family members recently got laid off and it really is hard to find something!

I hope you and your boyfriend get everything worked out. Finances had me and mine fighting until we finally agreed that we would not argue over money. *M*

Lucy said...

Hey Tracy, go to my blog and see what this older lady did!! Took me an hour or more what you couuld do in a very short time.. Still doing excersies and have heard nothing about Mort.

Happy Being Me said...

Oh it's so hard this time of year when things seem to hit the fan all at once. My hopes are that work comes flowing in for BF, your sons book is found and you find many reasons to smile today, tomorrow and always. I would love to exchange Christmas cards with you. I think this is a wonderful idea. I will be e-mailing you soon. Take care of you my friend,
Katie

Lucy said...

Oh Tracy, I can read what you wrote now and I couldn't this morning. I am so sorry that you are having so many problesms. I have been there so I do know what you are going through. I think a lot of your problems are money problems that is causing boy friend problems. Hang in there. Lucy

Lucy said...

I hope things are better for you, a little or bunches. Lucy