CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

so here i am wide awake

why is it i get all this energy at the wrong darn time, its 10:30 almost i should be in bed not rearing to go lol. could have been cause we finally got my sons room done and moved the rest of his stuff back in there. iv been bagging up toys and am going to give them to someone on freecycle. always feel bad though cause i get some many responses of people who want them and i dont have enough to give to everyone. plus you get sob stories i have 10 kids etc and they need them, i dont no who to believe. so i just give them who responds first and then go down the list if they dont pick them up. i have a jacket and some shoes im getting rid of too, i just wanna clean this place out and get rid of the clutter. i admit though i have a hard time doing it , im always afraid that something i get rid of ill need it at some point and we dont have money to just go pick out a new one like that, but i have to keep in mind if i havent used in in a while then really i dont need it and need to pass on to someone else. somethings must have been dusty cause my nose is bugging me now! iv yet to figure out what kind of cake to do for my sons birthday, dont no whether we will bake our own wich im deffiently not the baker ,i managed to botch up some chocolate chip cookies i baked earlier and they deffiently didnt come out right, real flat and cake like lol. so im not baking no cake , or do we buy. i say i might just have to buy a small one, we shall how much they are, and of course he will want something on it a theme i mean. so for his birthday wich we arent getting together on his bday cause thats christmas eve, we will get together next week some time. just invited my sis and her family and my sis n law. my dad wont come im sure and other brothers and sisters wont come so it will just be a little affair. thats more to my liking though, i dont like big crowdes and alot going on at one time it drives me crazy! i think i try to keep track of everything to much and all thats going on and wind up giving myself a huge migraine. we didnt even buy him anything yet (gasp) just havent been in the shopping mood and theres nothing he really needs so felt theres no rush you no. will have to pick him something up this weekend though. well i guess thats really it, man you would think iv drank a gallon of coffee the way im feeling lol, i dont even drink coffee for that reason. hope everyone has a great thursday! hugs

6 comments:

Missie said...

I hope you fall asleep at a decent time!

garnett109 said...

I'm a pack rat also!

Ericanbiloxi said...

That freecycle thing can be really frustrating for sure.....I find that I donate less on the site and just drop off at a donation bin

Lucy said...

Thank you Tracy for the card. You are a sweetie. It really did perk me up and , boy did I ever need perked up. Thank you. So it is party time!!! You will do it up fine. Lucy

Amelia said...

We just bagged up a bunch of Antonio's clothes and toys and gave them to someone. I use Freecycle too, haven't been on in a while though. *M*

Lucy said...

Tracy, Just thank you for being my friend. By the way both my husband and I are packrats. Is my kids ever going to have fun cleaning this place out when we are gone. Lucy